Public Notice – City Hall Lobby Closed
CITY HALL CLOSED TO PUBLIC
For Immediate Release – March 17, 2020
City of Beverly Hills – Facility Closures
Out of an abundance of caution to minimize the impact of the COVID-19 Virus on the citizens of Beverly Hills and critical functions of the City, the Mayor has implemented the following:
City Hall , Court, Street, Police & Fire– 3418 Memorial Dr. – Front doors will remain closed to the public until further notice. Staff assistance will remain available via phone and email.
- Payments & assistance is available via phone or email during regular work hours.
- Payments can be mailed to City of Beverly Hills, 3418 Memorial Dr., Waco, Tx, 76711
- There will be no penalties to Defendants that do not pay fines while the Court is under restriction.
- Payments & assistance is available via phone and email during regular work hours.
- Payments/Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to City of Beverly Hills, 3418 Memorial Dr., Waco, Tx, 76711
- General assistance is available via phone during regular work hours.
- Contact City Hall at (254) 752-2584 for general assistance or to request an appointment with staff related to other business not mentioned above.
If there is any animal call, they will be forwarded to the ACO. The 2 ACO’s will act accordingly.
Police Department – For non-emergencies, the police can be contacted at (254) 752-2585 for assistance. As always, call 911 if you have any emergency.
Municipal Court – Payments and other court transactions can be completed as outlined above. Please call the court to set up an appointment prior to coming to court.
These actions will be re-evaluated on a regular basis as developments related to public health and the COVID-19 virus occur. The City will do everything possible to minimize the impact this may have on customer service and appreciates your patience and understanding as we attempt to navigate and mitigate rapidly changing conditions.