The City of Beverly Hills is a growing, dynamic city.
Please check our web site each week as our job opportunities change. The listings are updated as new job opportunities become available.
We are unable to notify each applicant of the status of his or her application or when the selection process is complete. The hiring official will contact applicants directly if they are selected for an interview.
Employment Applications may be downloaded from this page or obtained during normal business hours at City Hall.
- Application for Employment
- Release of Information
Positions are subject to close at any time. The City of Beverly Hills is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Job Openings
THE CITY OF BEVERLY HILLS POLICE DEPARTMENT IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
THE STARTING PAY FOR POLICE OFFICERS IS $16.00 PER HOUR OR DEPENDS ON EXPERIENCE, WITH A SIX MONTH PROBATIONARY RAISE. SOME OF THE BENEFITS INCLUDE HOLIDAY PAY, TWO WEEKS (2) PAID VACATION AFTER ONE FULL YEAR OF SERVICE, THREE (3) PERSONAL DAYS AND EIGHTY HOURS (80) SICK TIME ALLOWED. PAID HEALTH INSURANCE. 401K.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITION IS OPEN.
$19.00 PER HOUR OR DEPENDS ON QUALIFICATION, WITH A SIX MONTH PROBATIONARY RAISE. SOME OF THE BENEFITS INCLUDE HOLIDAY PAY, TWO WEEKS (2) PAID VACATION AFTER ONE FULL YEAR OF SERVICE, THREE (3) PERSONAL DAYS AND EIGHTY HOURS (80) SICK TIME ALLOWED. PAID HEALTH INSURANCE. DEADLINE: 04/04/2021
You must complete the City of Beverly Hills Application and release forms. These can be located on the City website: www.beverlyhillstexas.net
- Prepares a variety of studies, reports and related information for decision-making purposes; conducts research, analysis, and prepares recommendations regarding proposals for programs, grants, services, budget, equipment, etc.
- Assists in compiling and preparing budget information.
- Provides administrative assistance to department heads assembles background materials, prepares meeting agendas, and records meeting minutes.
- Investigates and follows-up on citizen requests for service, complaints, and requests for information. Receives, stamps and distributes incoming mail, processes outgoing mail.
- Acts as backup to Records Supervisor for open records requests and input of cases to the District Attorney
- Establishes and maintains filing system, controls records and indexes, including electronic storage of documents as appropriate.
- Maintains status of Police Department budget for the Chief of Police and departments.
- Maintains personnel files and records, for all Police employees per TCOLE standards, ensures due dates are met.
- Prepares purchase orders and tracks budget expenditures; handles receipts for purchases and reconciles budget reports.
- Ensures adequate supplies for staff and orders supplies when needed.
- Arranges for various meetings required by Administration with staff and outside parties.
- Arranges travel for training.
- Compiles monthly report for the Police Chief.
- Monthly reporting to NIBRS and maintaining of accurate input of NIBRS, working with Communication Supervisor.
- Familiar with Report Management System and CAD
- Assists with Grant preparation and reporting
- Experience in daily IT maintenance and backup of system
- Assist in processing payroll for PD.
- Prepares notices and/or complaints on city ordinance violation.
- Assist with property & evidence room
- Assist in dispatch when needed
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Police Chief and/or City Secretary.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or General Education Development Certificate is required; college preferred
Experience with Law Enforcement field preferred
Use of computer and software programs
Must be able to pass an intensive background investigation and criminal history check
Contact the Police Chief at email@example.com
ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD BE WILLING TO WORK EVENINGS, OVERNIGHT, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS AS REQUIRED.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE OBTAINED AT THE FRONT DESK IN CITY HALL 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
THE CITY OF BEVERLY HILLS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.