3418 Memorial Drive
Beverly Hills, TX 76711
EMERGENCY: DIAL 911
Phone: (254) 752-2584 ext. 1
Dispatch and Public Safety is open 7 days/24 hours a day.
The mission of the Beverly Hills Police Department is to provide the highest quality of service, preserve human rights, lives and property, while working in partnership with our citizens to meet the challenge of reducing crime, creating a peaceful and safe environment, free from fear and applying these values equally to all citizens.
Our department operates under the most fundamental of beliefs, value. It is a basic foundation on which management and leadership decisions are made.
The core values of this department are:
- Human Life: believing that every life is precious.
- Integrity: the strength of personal character, adherence to moral and ethical principles, and integrating these beliefs with behavior.
- Honesty: the quality of uprightness, fairness, truthfulness, sincerity and being free from deceit and fraud.
- The person: believing that being valued is a basic individual need.
- Individual leadership: believing that each employee is a leader in the department and in the community.
- Quality of life in the workplace: believing that if employees enjoy working for the Police Department they will provide quality service to each other and to the public.
- The community we serve: believing that a community can develop and maintain a peaceful and tranquil environment in which to live and prosper.
We believe that is is our fundamental duty to serve humanity, safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent, the weak against oppression or intimidation; restore peace where violence and disorder occur; and to respect the principles embodied in the Constitution and the authority of federal, state and local laws: believing that democratic values apply to all.